I am a trying to become an "Health Nut" and going more natural. I also happen to suffer from iron, B12 and vitamin D deficiencies. It has nothing to do with what I am eating, I simply have absorption problems and require supplementation.
My first experience with Noxicare was their natural pain relief cream. I really love that it is natural and actually works! I was so excited when I found out that Noxicare has recently expanded their product line to include vitamins!
For my review, I chose their Vitamin B12. B12 helps convert food into energy and is essential for red blood cell formation by helping folate to do its job. I had missed a few rounds of b12 shots, so I was excited when they arrived in the mail. I was starting to feel a bit sluggish, to be honest. Everyone knows about the effects that B12 can have on energy levels and after a few days of use, I truly felt more energetic!
Other Benefits of B12 include:
- essential for proper functioning of the nervous system
- assists with hormonal efficiency and the endocrine system
- lowers the levels of an amino acid called Homocysteine (high levels of homocysteine are constantly being linked to cancer, heart disease, etc)
- helps prevent auto-immune disease
- essential for energy production and metabolism boosting
I have been taking Noxicare B12 Daily for the last month and feel great - it's time for me to get another bottle!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.