Google+ Manicure Monday: L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie #wedding #nailart | Made By Renee

Friday, April 05, 2013

Manicure Monday: L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie #wedding #nailart


L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie "Statement Piece" over Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" - another pretty manicure fit for a wedding!

I LOVE the look of the Nail Lingerie - seriously beautiful with its 3D Diamond Design. It's also really easy to put on. Don't they look gorgeous over the french tip?

What did I not like about it? My stickers had bubbles in places, and by the days end I was ready for them to come off. I think I might just need to work on my technique.. or this might be why they were on clearance for $2. I would recommend putting top coat on the edges - I was in a hurry and didn't which might have been my trouble. I would love some tips and tricks on how to make these stickers work better!

They're still beautiful and I would buy them again (even at the $10 regular price).

3 comments:

Maria Long said...

those are neat I just don't have the nails to show them off.

Kristy Figueroa said...

Your nails really do look pretty. I agree, perfect for a bride!

Sofia @ From PDX with Love said...

I have never tried stickers but after seeing your nails I will have to give them a try!! Love the look :)